Product #2: Secret in The Dirt
The first edition of Secret in the Dirt was created in 2008, and has since sold thousands of copies worldwide. In 2009, I was fortunate enough to collaborate Steve Elkington to complete the final version of the book, which now exists as a 105 page PDF eBook.
There are a total of 28 Chapters in the eBook, as well as 16 embedded videos to help elaborate on certain parts of specific chapters. The entire file is less than 3mb, so the whole thing can be downloaded to your computer in minutes.
Here are some of my favorite chapters from the book:
- The Requisite Strength
- Moe's Grip
- Moe Norman and "The Move"
- Mike Austin and The Centers
- Lag and the Grand Illusion
- The Sixth Lesson - Understanding Five Lessons and Hogan's Secret
Product #3: The Most Powerful Move
The Most Powerful Move in Golf is a golf instructional video featuring 10 Time PGA Tour Winner Steve Elkington, Golf Instructor Martin Ayers, and internet sensation "Sevam1". The three collaborated on this video to bring you the keys to adding power to your swing, once and for all. Running Time is 90 Mins
- Chapter 1: The Beginning'
- Chapter 2: The Address - With One Motion in Mind
- Chapter 3: The Backswing - The Start of the Motion
- Chapter 4: The Backswing - Loading the Right Forearm
- Chapter 5: The Backswing - Clubface Awareness
- Chapter 6: The Backswing - Aiming the Right Arm
- Chapter 7: The Downswing - Continuing the Circle
- Chapter 8: The Downswing - Going Straight Down to the Ball
- Chapter 9: Putting it All Together
- Chapter 10: Alternative - Going the Other Way
- Chapter 11: Short Game
- Chapter 12: Conclusions
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - WMV Version (Windows Media Player)
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - Mp4 Version (Quicktime Player)
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - iPad Version
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Martin Ayers Bonus Footage - Mp4 Version
- Martin Ayers Bonus Footage - WMV Version