Product #1: The Sequence
The Sequence: What Moves When is an instructional golf video featuring Steve Elkington and instructor Paul Kopp. The video cover the swing sequence from start to finish, how to build a golf swing of your own, and drills to internalize the lessons. It is available in a variety of digital formats, all listed below.
- The Sequence: What Moves When - mp4 version (Quicktime Player) (69 minutes)
- The Sequence: What Moves When - WMV version (Windows Media Player)
- The Sequence: What Moves When - iPad and iPhone versions
- The Sequence: What Moves When - Full PDF Transcript (65 Pages)
- The Sequence: Drills and Exercises - mp4 version (Quicktime Player) (64 Minutes)
- The Sequence: Drills and Exercises - WMV version (Windows Media Player)
- The Sequence: Drills and Exercises - iPad and iPhone versions
- The Sequence: Drills and Exercises - Full PDF Transcript (36 Pages)
- *Special Bonus Footage added (available in all four video versions listed above)
Product #2: Secret in The Dirt
The first edition of Secret in the Dirt was created in 2008, and has since sold thousands of copies worldwide. In 2009, I was fortunate enough to collaborate Steve Elkington to complete the final version of the book, which now exists as a 105 page PDF eBook.
There are a total of 28 Chapters in the eBook, as well as 16 embedded videos to help elaborate on certain parts of specific chapters. The entire file is less than 3mb, so the whole thing can be downloaded to your computer in minutes.
Here are some of my favorite chapters from the book:
- The Requisite Strength
- Moe's Grip
- Moe Norman and "The Move"
- Mike Austin and The Centers
- Lag and the Grand Illusion
- The Sixth Lesson - Understanding Five Lessons and Hogan's Secret
Product #3: The Most Powerful Move
The Most Powerful Move in Golf is a golf instructional video featuring 10 Time PGA Tour Winner Steve Elkington, Golf Instructor Martin Ayers, and internet sensation "Sevam1". The three collaborated on this video to bring you the keys to adding power to your swing, once and for all. Running Time is 90 Mins
- Chapter 1: The Beginning'
- Chapter 2: The Address - With One Motion in Mind
- Chapter 3: The Backswing - The Start of the Motion
- Chapter 4: The Backswing - Loading the Right Forearm
- Chapter 5: The Backswing - Clubface Awareness
- Chapter 6: The Backswing - Aiming the Right Arm
- Chapter 7: The Downswing - Continuing the Circle
- Chapter 8: The Downswing - Going Straight Down to the Ball
- Chapter 9: Putting it All Together
- Chapter 10: Alternative - Going the Other Way
- Chapter 11: Short Game
- Chapter 12: Conclusions
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - WMV Version (Windows Media Player)
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - Mp4 Version (Quicktime Player)
- The Most Powerful Move in Golf - iPad Version
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Martin Ayers Bonus Footage - Mp4 Version
- Martin Ayers Bonus Footage - WMV Version
Product #4: The Stroke of the Future
The Stroke of the Future is an instructional putting video featuring 10 time PGA Tour Winner Steve Elkington and Dynalign Instructor Craig Foster. In the video, they discuss how Dynalign was developed, why it works, how to use the system on the putting green, and implement the system into your putting arsenal. The video is 54 minutes and includes four different versions of the video, assuring you can watch it wherever you may be.
- Stroke of the Future - mp4 version (Quicktime Player)
- Stroke of the Future - wmv version (Windows Media Player)
- Stroke of the Future - iPad version
- Stroke of the Future - iPhone version
- Dynalign Quick Start Guide PDF (45 Pages)
- Full Transcript of Stroke of the Future (53 Pages)
Product #5: Tour Quality Short Game
Tour Quality Short Game is an instructional video featuring 10 Time PGA Tour Winner and Major Champion, Steve Elkington. In the video, Elkington covers all areas of the short game, from choosing your equipment, chipping, pitching, half wedge shots, lob shots, bunker play, and much more. Running Time is 55 mins.
- Chapter 1: Know Your Bounce
- Chapter 2: Chipping
- Chapter 3: Pitching
- Chapter 4: Evaluating Which Shot to Hit
- Chapter 5: Bunker Shots
- Chatper 6: 50 Yard Wedge Shot
- Chapter 7: Deep Rough
- Chapter 8: Troubleshooting The Short Game
- Tour Quality Short Game - WMV Version (Windows Media Player)
- Tour Quality Short Game - MP4 Version (Quicktime Player)
- Tour Quality Short Game - iPhone and iPad versions
- Full PDF Transcript
- MP3 Audio Interview with Steve Elkington - Sevam1 interviews Elk about equipment, famous shots, great players, Elk’s most memorable short game moments, and more
Product #6: The Reality of Putting
The Reality of Putting is an instructional video made by Steve Elkington and Geoff Mangum. It covers all areas of putting, from choosing a putter to reading the green, visualization, speed, touch, and much more. The running time is 1 hour.
- Chapter 1: Finding the Fall Line
- Chapter 2: Establishing the "Base Line"
- Chapter 3: Three Ways to Confirm the Break
- Chapter 4: Understanding the Optimal Delivery Speed
- Chapter 5: Utilizing Rhythm for Distance Control
- Chapter 6: Biomechanics of Putting Motion
- Chapter 7: Selecting the Best Putter for You
- Chapter 8: "True Roll" the ball with any putter loft
- Chapter 9: Aim Your Stroke Action
- Chapter 10: Biomechanics of Checking where the Putter face is aiming
- The Reality of Putting Quick Start Guide PDF
- The Reality of Putting - WMV Version (Windows Media Player)
- The Reality of Putting - Mp4 Version (Quicktime Player)
- The Reality of Putting - iPad Version
Product #7: Alex Mercer's Golf Wise
The Importance of Fundamentals
While there are hundreds of golfers around the world with great records to their name; championships won, battles fought, and great highlight reels to their name, no two seem to have the same game, much less the same swing. Alex Mercer is one of those teachers who sees the common threads within those great golfers, and can synthesize all of that information into an easy to repeat recipe for success.
In Golf Wise, Mercer takes us through the grip and setup, swing plane, and gaining consistency. Perhaps most importantly, he teaches the viewer how to get the most out of practice, which will always pay off in the long run. How many golfers are still struggling to break 80 even twenty to thirty years after they started playing the game? Mercer does not teach just one method, but knows how to bring out the best qualities in all golfers, and communicate the information everyone needs to know to be consistent.
Who's Alex Mercer?
In his day Alex played with and against some Australias greatest golfers including Norman Von Nida, Peter Thomson, Kel Nagle
A consumate professional, Alex has coached most of the best players to come out of Australia and New Zealand in the last 30 years including....
- Lucas Parsons
- Brett Ogle
- Peter Senior
- Geoff Senior
- Frank Nobilo
- Greg Turner
- Philip Tataurangi
- Michael Campbell
- Grant Waite
- Steven Alker
- Michael Long
- Lynnette Brooky
- Marnie Maguire
- Jan Stephenson
- David Graham
- Peter O'Malley
- Brendan Jones
- Steve Elkington
Legendary Junior Instructor and Squad Coach:
- NSW State Senior Squads from 1976
- NSW Colts and Juniors 1976-1993
- SA Ladies Teams during the 1980's
- Queensland State Squads 1978-1983
- New Zealand National Coaching Director of Golf 1976-1996
- Victorious New Zealand Cup Team Eisenhower Cup Team 1994 (against more than 40 teams from around the world)
and many more...
So What is Included within Golf Wise?
Let's take a look at the chapter breakdown:
- The Swing
- The Grip
- Setup & Posture
- Address Position & Alignment
- Hand & Arm Action
- Body Action & footwork
- Swing Plane
- Controlled Pitching
- Chip & Run
- Bunker Play
- On a rainy day...
As you can see from the chapter breakdown, this video is about more than just the full swing. Alex Mercer takes viewers for a ride as he reveals his secrets for scoring, pitching, half wedge shots, chipping, putting, bunker play, and trouble shots. After learning these secrets, you'll be more confident than ever before around the greens.
Bonus Audio Interview
Also included in this package is an interview featuring Steve Elkington, Alex Mercer, and Mike Maves. The three discuss what age is best to start kids learning the game, building a routine that will last throughout your golfing career, how to keep learning simple, what Alex has learned playing with Peter Thomson and Kel Nagle, and much more...
The bonus audio interview is a 31 minute mp3 audio, and with this package comes a full PDF transcript of the conversation.
Recap of Golf Wise:
Alex Mercer's Golf Wise is an instructional video aimed at improving the games of golfers still building their fundamentals. The video covers everything from the full swing to pitching, chipping, bunker play, and putting. You'll learn how to practice, how not to practice, how to learn, how to think about the golf swing, what thoughts to keep in your mind while you get better, and some fundamental concepts that are present in every great player.
Also included in this package is an interview featuring Alex Mercer, Steve Elkington, and Mike Maves.
- Alex Mercer's Golf Wise - MP4 version (Quicktime Player)
- Alex Mercer's Golf Wise - iPad and iPhone Versions
- Alex Mercer's Golf Wise - Full PDF Transcript
- Audio Interview feat. Alex Mercer, Steve Elkington, and Sevam1 (mp3)
- Audio Interview feat. Alex Mercer, Steve Elkington, and Sevam1 (full PDF Transcript)